Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Saturday, January 15, 2011

{ LuCKy }

The past few months Mat has been working 7 days a week. Some days from sun up to late at night.
Because of this I have spent ALOT of alone time with our sweet little kids!
Lots of times I am going crazy,
wanting to pull my hair out,
and
starting the bedtime count down at 3pm.
BUT
Most of the time I feel so LUCKY to have these 3 sweet kids.
I am so LUCKY that Sav tells me 50 times a day
"I just love you so much Mom"
I am so LUCKY that Cole wants to "dance" with me when I am trying to do Insanity.
I am so LUCKY that Canon jumps up and down saying Mama in his crib when I go in after his nap.
I am so LUCKY that I am their Mom
I am so LUCKY that they chose me!
I am so LUCKY that even on hard days I get the sweetest goodnight kisses
I am so LUCKY that I have healthy ACTIVE kids!
OH I just love them SO MUCH!!












I AM SO LUCKY TO BE ME!!

3 comments:

Savanna said...

Cute Pictures and Good Attitude. I need some of you to rub off on me. AND we need to get together and play. I miss you. Let's find a time and MAKE IT WORK!! :)

Cassie and Mason Green said...

And their lucky for such a cute mom!

Stockbridge Family said...

Way to be optimistic... I can feel your pain, and I am not at 3 kids yet! Oh how I long having a husband home at 5pm everyday... guess me and you didn't sign up for that when we married our husbands!