aww poor baby! Glad she did a better job falling this time and didn't need stitches!! :)
Love the facial expression! What a stinker!
2 in 6 months...you might have lots of split open chins!
Ohhh, so sad! We miss little Savvy girl. Cole is So adorable!! What a big boy he is! Hope we can get together soon!! miss you!
Come and see aunt abby I will make it all better! Matt said the other day that he missed Sav. I thought that was so cute.
oohhh Savvy girl...another injury...oh I wish i was close enough to kiss it better! You be careful.
Oh, poor thing!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
aww poor baby! Glad she did a better job falling this time and didn't need stitches!! :)
Love the facial expression! What a stinker!
2 in 6 months...you might have lots of split open chins!
Ohhh, so sad! We miss little Savvy girl. Cole is So adorable!! What a big boy he is! Hope we can get together soon!! miss you!
Come and see aunt abby I will make it all better! Matt said the other day that he missed Sav. I thought that was so cute.
oohhh Savvy girl...another injury...oh I wish i was close enough to kiss it better! You be careful.
Oh, poor thing!
Post a Comment