Cole had his 1st official haircut, last week. He was such a good boy, and actually held pretty still while I cut it! He looks like a big boy now, with his new "fade"!! 

Mat and I took the Kids to see the new Ice Age movie in 3D! Wow, what an experience! Sav really liked the movie, however the glasses only lasted a couple minutes!

Even Cole got in on the 3D action. Doesn't he look like a total GEEK, I love it!!
Cole is already 7 months and 10 days old! I know I always say this but I have to say it again... I can't believe it, the time has gone way too fast! I wish he would stay little forever!!



Mat and I took the Kids to see the new Ice Age movie in 3D! Wow, what an experience! Sav really liked the movie, however the glasses only lasted a couple minutes!

Even Cole got in on the 3D action. Doesn't he look like a total GEEK, I love it!!Cole is already 7 months and 10 days old! I know I always say this but I have to say it again... I can't believe it, the time has gone way too fast! I wish he would stay little forever!!
He just got his first 2 teeth, down on the bottom. I took probably 15 pictures trying to get one that you could see the teeth in, no luck. I thought these ones were cute though!...



6 comments:
what a cute little guy! but thank goodness the glasses didn't last very long!!
Those are the cutest pictures! Little cole boy getting teeth...love it.
Those are so cute he is getting so big. He looks like he's starting to slim out a little bit too like a little boy and not a baby. Very Cute!
what cuties those kids are!! Love the haircut, your kids are lucky to have a mom with a real talent like that, and not one that pretends to know what she can do with ever really being taught! yikes! hahaha :)
Okay I ams still laughing about Cole Buddy in his 3D glasses! That is the best:) Cute cute kids!
Your kids have the prettiest eyes! You are always doing such fun stuff with them--what a fun mom!
Post a Comment