Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

{ The Ranch }


Everytime we go to Utah for a visit ONE of our favorite things to do is go to the "Ranch". It so relaxing, and ALWAYS a good time!
It was so fun to go fishing, and be able to just sit and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL surroundings!

Mat and Dann (not sure where Chris was)


Our Master Angler with ONE of his many catches that day!



Mat and Fish


Me and Fish



Savoy LOVES the horses, almost to the point that it could drive you crazy. (What should I expect, it's in her blood!!) The minute she woke up she was ready to go see the horses, and go for a ride. My Dad was so cute with her and took her to see them a DOZEN times a day!!

Mat and Savoy riding Virgil the Mule

Savoy riding Taffy, and Pa


All the grandkids minus little Tru. (Brig, Savoy, Porter, Cole)

Savoy and Porter getting ready for a Ranger Ride.

We LOVE going to the cabin, and we feel so blessed that we have such a fun place to go, and that our kids are able to have such awesome experiences up there! We wish we lived closer so we could go more often!!!

6 comments:

Sally said...

That is my kind of summer fun being the Panguitch girl that i am. I hope your trip was just awesome! Ok and it just kills me how much little Cole has changed since I saw him last...what like a month ago. CUTE KIDDOS!

Matt and Abby said...

fun times at the ranch! I love the one of all of them sitting on the bench with matching hoodies!!

Brooke said...

My fish (or lack of fish) picture not good enough?!! Just kidding thank you for not posting it! Cute pictures of the kids as always!

Tarisa said...

Where is the picture of Chris with his fish...oh yeah...

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

I love having you guys at the ranch...it makes it more fun...and complete! No empty chairs so to speak.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh I LOVE that little grandkids pic--too cute!