Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

June

June was a super busy, and super fun month for us. I had tons of pictures so I tired to narrow it down to these.
First of all PROPS to me for FINALLY convincing Sav that a smoothie is a wonderful way to start the day. She is the PICKIEST eater I am so glad she thinks the smoothie's are yummy! I think though she is probably more excited that the cup and the straw match than the smoothie itself. Oh well, whatever works!!!

I am so happy to say that we have "POTTY POWER" at our house!! It has been a long time coming and we finally did it! Not so keen on having to visit the public bathrooms wherever we go... You know they are all different so we MUST check them all out! I am so proud of Sav for doing such a good job!




We also had our ward campout, don't get ahead of yourselves thinking I actually camped out. NOPE, didn't! We went up to the wilderness for about an hour, and it was more fun than we could stand! BRRR, it was cold!
Cole and his little friend Taylee


Sexy Mat gettin' his beard on. Not a huge fan, but I guess it makes him feel manly that he can grow one?!?

Cute little Sav girl enjoying her chips.
Towards the end of the month we headed to Utah for a long long stay. While I was there I put Sav in swimming lessons with Porter(ab's son) and Dani(cousin Leah's daughter). It was fun to watch. Sav hated it and cried everyday, NICE. I did however manage to get some smiling pictures!!







At least she was happy when it was over, & she didn't have to swim with her teacher anymore!!

5 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Yeah for potty power! I am so jelous I wish Port had potty power! I love the pic of sav and her smoothie and Mat getting his "beard on"!!

Brooke said...

I was just going to say that same thing so I'll say it anyways... Yea for potty power!!!

Tarisa said...

That picture with the swimming certificates soo funny. I guess even crying get you one! I love the picture.

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

What a month! I am soooo glad swimming lessons are over! Do you think they learned anything? and potty power...YES! Keep the smoothies coming.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Yay for potty training being over with Savoy--that's awesome!! She is getting so big--wow!