Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Extensions
call me today for an appt! 801-618-9669

Monday, October 26, 2009

{ Bitter...Sweet }

Ok, so I have dreaded doing this post, because it is such a bitter sweet thing for our Family. Mat was working for an international company, and in September his company decided to leave the US for a period because of the bad economy. We were very fortunate to find a new job quickly, the only catch is it is in Utah.
We feel so blessed he was able to find a job. And we are excited to be back near both of our Families, and friends. We are also WAY sad because the 4 years that we spent in Arizona were AMAZING. We have grown to love that place so much. We have so many great friends, and it is hard to leave. I personally don't think I will survive a Utah winter, but I guess we shall see...
Thanks to all the wonderful people we have become such great freinds with, you have truly enriched our lives!
here's to our NEW Utah adventure...

9 comments:

Sally said...

SAD! We didn't even get to say goodbye! You guys will be so so missed. Good luck with all those little ones and especially with that dern winter!

Savanna said...

What? Are you serious? YAY! I am excited. I'm sure it will be sad to leave. I will be happy to have you closer so we can play. When does this all happen?

Megan said...

I hear LOTS of cool people are moving here ;) I felt the same after enjoying the PERFECT Arizona winters, but at least you'll be close to family!! Good luck in your moving ventures! What city are you moving to anyway?

Alexis Blackner said...

We are headed back to Utah as well after being gone for six years!!!!

Darren and Ashley said...

We defently will miss you guys. Especially for hair cuts. I took mason to a place up here today and they did an ok job, they left the front to long and he said I miss jesica cutting my hair. We will too. Let us know when you find out what you are having if you are going to find out. Good luck with the new adventure.

Matt and Abby said...

I must say that I am glad you guys are finally here!!

Karen and Joe said...

We were lucky enough to have you stay put in one place for so long! Sad for us, but I'm sure you'll enjoy being so close to family and friends already. About those winters....good luck,:) i'm sure you'll end up loving them! Now who's gonna do our hair?? We won't look the same without you ;)

Britney said...

Oh! I know how you feel! I like living away, but do love to be around family too. Totally bitter sweet. But now you have instant babysitters!!! :)

Do you know what your baby is?

Also, I saw your dad this week. That's cool he's in the Stake Presidency. Good guy.

Marielle Carlisle said...

You are going to freeze your buns off! I'm so sad you're leaving. Remember, I still owe you.

Um, know anyone who cuts hair?