2 weeks ago we headed to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our Pumpkins.
We went with Abby and her 3, and Aunt T (she is in NO pix because she was busy on the phone with her "bestie")
It was a fun time!
MOST importantly the kids all found the "Perfect Pumkin"!!
Sav and Cole on the wagon
Brig, Port, Sav
me and the kids

Cole Found his perfect little pumpkin!!
Sav found hers, I swear it was the heaviset one in the patch, 21 lbs!!
After we found the perfect Pumpkins, it was CARVING TIME...
The Happy Pump carvers!
Sav getting the "guts" out
Cole and his 1st pumpkin, compliments of Daddy-o!!
All the hard work is done, and here is the finished product! Sav said it was too cold to go outside, hence the reason Cole is all alone!

3 comments:
Thats soooo cute. Dang... wish we could have carved together again this year... I LOVE your pumpkin ;) That last picture is too funny!!
I'm so jealous that you live by your sisters. That's gotta be the best part of living in Utah. I'm so sad I missed Park City...I really hope I can go next year.
love the carving session! cute little kiddos!
Post a Comment