This past weekend was our annual "Girls Park City Trip". I look forward to this every year, it is so fun to get together with all the girls. It is a guaranteed BLAST every year. This year was no different, we all had so much fun! I am a slacker and didn't take any pictures but here are some of the highlights...
* Shelly got a new jacket, or borrowed mine. We never really quiet figured it out!
* HER roids
* DADS and BRAS
* Shopping
* Cafe Rio
* Mammograms
* A Garage incident
* Laughing so hard we cried, and maybe peed
* Bacon Flavor
* Utah Man
* magic pants
* Show and Tell
* Cheer leading, wow now this was something to write home about!
* The TWINS
* cleaning inspection!
I am sure I am forgetting lots of stuff, but it was a good time and I know we are ALL excited for next year!!!!!!! Yeah for "GIRLS ONLY"!!

2 comments:
seriously LOVE that post I am still laughing out loud!!
now that is FUNNY! Love it and it was a great time.
Post a Comment