Hi! I found your blog through Karen's! I love how pretty it is! Everything you do is always so pretty, that's why I'm excited to get my hair done by you! :)
I love your hair! I think savoy and cole are the cuteset ever. I am sad that we won't get to see the baby. You will have to keep your blog around for us to keep checking in. We will miss the good hair stylist that you are. Especially for my crazy boys.
I think so too! I love her dress that your mom made! SOOOO cute! and I agree...nothing better than having great friends to hang out with and keep you busy! Oh, and your hair is cute, getting long! =)
WHAT???? I didn't even notice the baby announcent thing-ie!!! CONGRATS! That is awesome, now I'm just wondering if you planned that in having them close together? AND I'm excited to hear what it is, do you know??
9 comments:
Hi! I found your blog through Karen's! I love how pretty it is! Everything you do is always so pretty, that's why I'm excited to get my hair done by you! :)
i totally agree!
I love your hair! I think savoy and cole are the cuteset ever. I am sad that we won't get to see the baby. You will have to keep your blog around for us to keep checking in. We will miss the good hair stylist that you are. Especially for my crazy boys.
She is a dolly and a sweetheart! I love her!
such a cute little girly-girl!! :)
Cute, Cute Babies! I heard a secert through the grapevine... Utah!! We all seem to leave but eventually find our way home... ;)
XoXo
I think so too!!!
AND, I think it's absolutely crazy/so cool that we are due on the same day!!! I know you what you were doing 17 weeks ago :)
I think so too! I love her dress that your mom made! SOOOO cute! and I agree...nothing better than having great friends to hang out with and keep you busy! Oh, and your hair is cute, getting long! =)
WHAT???? I didn't even notice the baby announcent thing-ie!!! CONGRATS! That is awesome, now I'm just wondering if you planned that in having them close together? AND I'm excited to hear what it is, do you know??
Post a Comment